Once you are booted into the rlxos live media you will prompt to the System Installer that helps in the installation process.
Installation media allows you auto-login as liveuser to perform the installation. This account only reside in the installation media so no changes are saved into the installed system.
- Default access password for liveuser is liveuser
- liveuser is a member of adm for admin access.
Once you are done with partitions you need to select the root partition of rlxos
- After that Installer performs the compatibility checkups.
- You need to be 100% sure with the configurations before clicking 'Next' because after that there is no way back.
- If things go right you will be asked to reboot the system after clicking 'Next'